School Meals are ordered on a 3 week rotation using the Meal Choices ordering form available from our website or the school office. Your meal choices will continue on a 3 week rotation up to the specified end date.
After the order sheet is returned you will receive a copy for reference and if applicable this will show any payments due.
Please note that we are unable to accept requests for School Meals ‘on the day’ unless it is exceptional circumstances.
School meals payments are due on the Monday of each week meals are required. Alternatively payment can be made in advance for the whole term, half term, or a month/3 weeks in advance, as we know this suits some parents.
Payments are accepted in cash or a cheque made payable to: DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
Any credits for meals not taken due to illness or absence from school will be rolled over to the following week.
Universal Infant Free School Meals
Every child in Key Stage 1 (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) are entitled to have a free school meals (UIFSM).
Pupil Premium Free School Meals
Children whose parents are in receipt of the following are entitled to free school meals through Pupil Premium funding:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.
Should you qualify, we encourage you to apply for ‘Pupil Premium’ Free school meals when you enrol their child in school, as this can help their child’s school to attract additional ‘pupil premium‘ funding to support learning.
Find out more about Pupil Premium free school meals, including application forms, on the Devon County Council website.